Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pearl Jam ~ May 17th, 2006

I just got back from the first Pearl Jam concert I've seen in over 11 years. The first time I saw the band was in 1992 and the last time before tonights performance was at Soldier Field just days after the Grateful Dead had played their final performance on the same stage in 1995.

It's just past 2:20am CST and I've only had a chance to grab the over 700 photos I shot tonight off the cards. Here are a few that jumped out at me immediately though. Check back Friday, May 19th, and I'll try to have some more up.






United Center
May 17th, 2006

Set 1 Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Animal, Marker In The Sand, Do The Evolution, Whipping, 1/2 Full, I Am Mine, Even Flow, Gone, Insignificance, Better Man, Save it for Later, Down, Garden, Inside Job, Lukin, Why Go

Encore 1 Wasted Reprise, Man Of The Hour, Footsteps, Once, Alive

Encore 2 Last Kiss*, Last Exit, Glorified G, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Crown Of Thorns, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

* - Eddie sang Last Kiss from the soundboard































No comments: