Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lucky 30 in Las Vegas! March 21st-27th, 2007

I just returned from an astounding seven day escapade in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada celebrating my 30th birthday!

You might remember from reading my blog back in November that I recently took a pilgrimage to Sin City for a week long exploit in honor of my second annual expedition to the Vegoose Music Festival.

This trip was a bit different than our adventures months ago as this vacation wasn't spent so much living it up on The Strip as it was driving around Nevada, Arizona & Utah exploring National Parks, capturing photographs, spending quality time with friends and being inspired by other photographers in my field.

Since there's so much to show and tell, I’ll be posting a daily entry below in an attempt to showcase the main highlights.

Don't forget to click on the photos below for enlargements.

I hope you enjoy reading about the past week as much as I enjoyed experiencing it!


Jason Kaczorowski
www.jasonkaczorowski.com
moreinfo@jasonkaczorowski.com

No comments: